Followers

28 July 2011

LOTV Stamps - Anniversary



This is an image I have stamped using versafine ink on to white card stock.
LOTV stamps are very well etched, so give lovely detailed images.

I have then used a design and cut around each stamp (see below) and water coloured each image in.

Then I have used distress inks to the edge to give some definition by drawing the eye into the picture.



I have then mat and layered two pieces of double sided paper (Pepper & Freinds 12 x 12 pad).  One I have punched two hearts into the top right hand corner and the top layer I have used a brad to turn the corner showing the other side and giving some extra interest to the design.  I have mat and layered the stamped image and used a brad in the bottom left corner of the image and stamped a verse on the opposite site.  I have then used my Craft Robo to cut out two tree branches to make the couple on the swing appear as if they are hanging from the branches.  I have used some satin ribbon folding it and stiching it in place along with two Petaloo flowers with some punched foliage, and an organza ribbon folded into a bow.
This was made for a friends 25th Wedding Anniversay.

I was very pleased with the finished result.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment