Followers

23 July 2012

Warren Rabbit


Hello everyone just come back to the land
of the living sorry been so busy with one thing and another.

Just a quick note to thank everyone for coming to
Gould's Garden Centre in Weymouth and The Range
in Dorchester in the last few weeks to see
some of my demo's.  I hope these have
given a bit of inspiration or just a friendly chat
either is welcome with the weather we have been having.

These cards below where made with Warren Rabbit images
which I found in 'My Mums Craft Shop' in Poundbury,
 Dorchester when I was having a mooch like you do!


This first card lent it's self to wedding/anniversary occasion. 
I water coloured the image lightly and used an Xcut
die on gold miri board to back it.  Xcut tri-boss
embossing  folder was used on the backing paper once
it had been cut using another Xcut die shape.  I covered
the whole of the front of the card with cream Dove craft
papers from a very old pack I had in my
stash (like you do!!!).  The flowers were a
dried arrangement also in my stash, but I
added a papermania gold bell for added interest along with
a gold sentiment.

I am very pleased with the overall look of this, picture does not do it justice.




This second card is a scallop circle 
easel card, again using a Warren Rabbit
image which has been water coloured. 
The clouds have been cut out using Xcut
dies to add more interest when the card is not stood up.




Here the card is stood as an easel card should,
so the clouds are not seen.  Again a great
image to work with and I had fun using up some old
crafting stash.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment