Followers

18 October 2011

Do Crafts Demonstrator

I have now become a docrafts demonstrator.  I had my trial run in July this year and was given a great review by the store.  This may have been partly due to the fact that everyone who came along was encouraged to join in with me a make what was being demonstrated at the time. 
 
It was a little daunting to start with, I kept thinking someone will ask me a question I cannot answer, what do I do then?, but the ladies were very understanding and before I knew it the day had disappeared. 

I am now ready to do workshops at home as well as in store's if you live in the West Dorset/Somerset area please get in touch if you are interested or if you would like a paper party evening with your friends, I can cover a good range of subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment