Followers

26 July 2012

Christmas Shaker Card

This card was made using the new goody
bag from Docrafts.
 

First mat and layer a piece of Kraft card and Christmas papers.
I used an inverted corner punch to add effect.
I then stamped a piece of white card stock using the
new urban stamp and water coloured the image. 
I then cut out very carefully between the railings
using a sharp craft knife.  I chalked the
left hand side of the card in gold/yellow to age it.


 
I stuck clear acetate to the back of the stamped image
and put black foam dimension pads around it,
added flower soft and beads and sealed it with
another piece of card the same size, prior to adhering to the card.
I added a piece of old Christmas ribbon tied
across the corner to finish.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your layout. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete