Followers

4 February 2014

Christmas Demonstration Cards

 
It's been a while I must try harder to keep my blog up to date?
 
Here is a selection of my Christmas Demonstration Cards for Docrafts.
Many of you have seen them before as it has taken me sometime to upload
to this blog. 
 
 
Apron Card which works so well with the food theme.
 
 
This is a great eye catching card as the wreath appears to float.

 
Forever Friends this is layering many papers and
a pocket for your secrete message.


 
A bit of stamping I love this Christmas rose as it always
seems to come out perfect.
 

 
A very simple card using up all your bits of scrap

 
This easel card is quite heavy due to me using heavy weight acetate
and then embellishing it. This view is the inside.

 
This is the out side of the card above.

 
Red robin stamp photo does not do this card justice
the snow is all twinkling.  This is the out side of the card.


This is the inside of the card above. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment